Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
Celebrity Ghost Stories query.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Notes and Queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spudrick68Offline
Great Old One
Total posts: 1184
PostPosted: 16-07-2013 11:23    Post subject: Celebrity Ghost Stories query. Reply with quote

I had been recording 'Celebrity Ghost Stories' from the Bio channel recently. I listen to them when I'm working on the computer. There was one that I actually turned around to watch rather than listen to. Perhaps anyone from the U.S. could find the location of the old prison?

The actor retelling the story was Scott Patterson, who apparently played Luke Daines in 'Gilmores Girls'. He went to an old prison to see a location for a film he was going to be in. It was about Gadaffi's reign in Iraq. At night he went down to the gas chamber with soneone who looked after the building.

I'm just interested to know which prison it was. Apparently it was infamous for one of the bloodiest prison riots back in the 1980's.

Thank you in advance. Smile
ChrisBoardmanOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 740
PostPosted: 16-07-2013 11:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.southernprose.com/2012/02/14/scott-pattersons-celebrity-ghost-story/
Spudrick68Offline
Great Old One
Total posts: 1184
PostPosted: 16-07-2013 21:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Notes and Queries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: