Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
Paranormal Intruder - true story from Essex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Ghosts - Poltergeists and entities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jessbobOffline
Yeti
Total posts: 34
PostPosted: 04-12-2013 18:31    Post subject: Paranormal Intruder - true story from Essex Reply with quote

Im In the middle of reading this apparently true story written by a policewoman who lives in Kirby Cross, Frinton on Sea, Essex. The ladies name is Caroline Mitchell / Coughlan

http://paranormal-intruder.blogspot.co.uk/

http://caroline-writes.com/

It's a fascinating story, lots of experiences ranging from noises, growling, throwing objects, raining stones, phone disturbances and fires.

It's available quite cheaply on amazon kindle at the moment. Some things are becoming apparent in that most if the attention is aimed at Neil the husband but things are much worse when the family friend Lee is around which does make me wonder if he is the culprit for a lot of what happens. I am only half way through the book at the moment so I will reserve judgement till the end. The house is a relatively new build not the old, creepy place you'd think.

Very interesting, It doesn't seem your usual ploy to get a new home as this house is beautiful and I think they own it themselves - they are still living there so I don't think it's a hoax to be able to move on. Take a look, it's very well written and very intriguing. With all that went on they surely must have lots of photos and videos but nothing online....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Ghosts - Poltergeists and entities All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: