Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
New York New York

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Fortean Traveller
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UrvogelOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 151
PostPosted: 17-12-2013 21:49    Post subject: New York New York Reply with quote

In a few weeks I'll be off to New York city and fancy checking out some more...Fortean attractions. Any suggestions of interesting places I can visit?
SpookdaddyOffline
Cuckoo
Total posts: 3932
PostPosted: 18-12-2013 08:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to suggest seeing if there was a way to get to North Brother Island, but apparently it's quite difficult (see here. You could go guerrilla, but I suspect that's even harder.

I posted some other links with photographs etc a couple of posts down this page.

Also, it's probably well worth checking out the following link which I recently came across while looking into another matter. Like so many things you trip over on the net, it was kind of irrelevant (although interesting) in regards to my search then, but has now found it's purpose: New York Secrets. I love it when that happens.
ellaaOffline
Grey
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: 15-10-2014 04:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spookdaddy! I am a new member of this forum. I am a tourist and paying attention to visit attractions and historic spots in the world. I did not get an opportunity to visit North Brother Island. But after reading your post and see your mentioned link. I have decided to visit it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Fortean Traveller All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: