Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
Bigfoot / Sasquatch in North America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Cryptozoology - manbeasts and mystery apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EnolaGaiaOffline
Total posts: 1601
PostPosted: 08-10-2013 10:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

An anonymous tipster has submitted photos showing the mystery object(s) are actually an uprooted tree stump ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/06/bigfoot-pennsylvania-hoax-photos_n_4053268.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Clegacy%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D387916
gncxxOffline
King-Size Canary
Total posts: 14787
PostPosted: 08-10-2013 21:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that wraps that one up. Pity, I was hoping for the gorilla suit option.
Anome_Offline
Faceless Man
Total posts: 5517
PostPosted: 09-10-2013 08:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's an idea. Tree stump in a gorilla suit...
sherbetbizarreOnline
Great Old One
Total posts: 1723
PostPosted: 03-01-2014 01:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is the photo that Rick Dyer released today, purporting it to be the face of “Hank”, the Bigfoot he shot and is about to tour the country with.

http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/dyer-releases-photo-of-the-face-of-hank/

Okay... Rolling Eyes
SameOldVardoger
Great Old One
PostPosted: 03-01-2014 01:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

If THAT is the real Bigfoot, then he has shot a human like being, not an animal and is a murderer.
gncxxOffline
King-Size Canary
Total posts: 14787
PostPosted: 03-01-2014 12:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Santa! He's shot Santa!
lkb3rdOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 301
PostPosted: 04-01-2014 11:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got to hand it to Rick Dyer. Repeatedly at it with various hoaxes. Yet they still link to his stuff on the bigfoot forums and sites. I bet he thinks they deserve it, and I think maybe he's right as long as they pay any attention to him.
sherbetbizarreOnline
Great Old One
Total posts: 1723
PostPosted: 06-01-2014 12:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A man who says he hunts ‘Bigfoot’ for a living claims to have killed the mythical beast and has apparently got pictures to prove it, despite making similar assertions in 2008 that turned out to be false.

‘Sasquatch hunter’ Rick Dyer apparently shot the elusive creature in September 2012 but has only recently decided to release the images.

One of the pictures shows the hairy face of the apparent Bigfoot.

‘Every test that you can possibly imagine was performed on this body – from DNA tests to 3D optical scans to body scans,’ Mr Dyer told San Antonio TV station KSAT.

‘It is the real deal. It’s Bigfoot and Bigfoot’s here, and I shot it and now I’m proving it to the world.’

Doubts have been cast over the recent ‘discovery’ with many saying it’s hard to believe Mr Dyer as he has lied before.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/05/bigfoot-hunter-claims-to-have-killed-mythical-creature-and-has-pictures-to-prove-it-4250325/
kamalktkOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 950
PostPosted: 06-01-2014 13:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Quote:

‘Every test that you can possibly imagine was performed on this body

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/05/bigfoot-hunter-claims-to-have-killed-mythical-creature-and-has-pictures-to-prove-it-4250325/

But how many did it pass?
chris138Offline
Cretin
Total posts: 155
PostPosted: 06-02-2014 10:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's an article here that has an interview with Rick, I can't get it work myself.

Alleged Bigfoot Body, Houston Visit Details Released

Alamo Drafthouse confirms that self-described Bigfoot Tracker Rick Dyer will display his alleged Bigfoot Body at the theater in Katy on Febryary 24 and at the Vintage Park Location on February 25. A posting on the Alamo Drafthouse Houston website says, in part:

http://news92fm.com/411553/alleged-bigfoot-body-coming-to-houston-new-pictures/
Pietro_Mercurios
Heuristically Challenged
PostPosted: 21-02-2014 21:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

One up on the usual crusty squatter.
Quote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/18/bigfoot-detroit_n_4809180.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news

Witness Says Bigfoot Might Be Squatting In Detroit's Abandoned Houses

The Huffington Post. Ashley Woods. 18.September.2014

You're a nice family driving through the outskirts of Detroit, shopping for a new house. What you don't expect to see on your real estate tour: a "strange, ape-like creature" climbing out of the window of an abandoned home.

A man named C. Brown told Cryptozoology News that he, his wife and two children spent three hours in the car last Thursday, searching for a new neighborhood to move to in Detroit. Not finding anything suitable, they decided to turn around and head home. Passing by a two-story blue home with broken windows, Brown's wife saw something moving inside. They slowed the vehicle to get a better look.

From Cryptozoology News, where you can read the full story of The Browns' sighting:
Quote:
"We see this hairy arm reaching out the window. I say what the hell, he gonna get cut that dude with the broken glass, man. Then a whole body coming out the window, looked like a monkey, only big damn monkey with a stick on the hand. Maybe about 7-ft tall. It had short, reddish hair. But hold on, the face was human looking, as crazy as it sounds. My wife kept telling me to drive away, so we did. I got to see the animal’s eyes and all, big and dark, with a huge head, like a triangle shape, kinda, know what I mean?"

The mythical creature referred to as Bigfoot or, alternatively, Sasquatch and Yeti, has a history of being spotted in Michigan -- although sightings of the man-sized animal are rare. In 1990, footprints measuring two feet wide and a foot long were spotted in snow covering a vacant lot in the city.

Last month, a man in Midland, Mich. approached authorities with evidence including alleged Bigfoot scat, empty pizza boxes and photos, which he says proves that Bigfoot had been shape-shifting and eating pizza on his property for almost a decade.

The state's much less populated Upper Peninsula has been the location for two recent televised Bigfoot scoutings. On Spike TV's "10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty: 36 Hours Of Hell," which aired last week, two teams staged a 36-hour hunt for the mythical creature in the wilderness near Lake Superior, armed with a baby doll soaked in cow's blood (strange that didn't work out). In January, Animal Planet interviewed people who claim to have spotted the bear-sized animal in cities across the Upper Peninsula.

Full links at link.
ramonmercadoOffline
Psycho Punk
Total posts: 20681
PostPosted: 22-02-2014 00:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

They'll impose a bedroom tax to drive them out.
stunevilleOffline
Admin
Total posts: 10507
PostPosted: 22-02-2014 07:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm.. shome mishtake, shurely?
The Huffington Post wrote:
..In 1990, footprints measuring two feet wide and a foot long were spotted in snow covering a vacant lot in the city.

Were they looking at them the right way?

As for Rick Dyer, he's the Squatchin' equivalent of Jeffrey Archer - "No, honest, this time it's really true..". Get Bryan Sykes on the case - once he says it's kosher, I'll listen a bit more attentively.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Cryptozoology - manbeasts and mystery apes All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40
Page 40 of 40

Jump to: