Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
The Hidden Architecture of Reality
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Conspiracy - general
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PeniGOffline
Proud children's writer
Total posts: 2345
PostPosted: 08-01-2014 22:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

I beg to differ, Myth. I think he has exactly the right amount of leisure time. Comedy is a high art, and art requires leisure.
AscalonOffline
Yeti
Total posts: 48
PostPosted: 10-01-2014 11:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

IamSundog wrote:
It’s obviously useless to try to convince any of the dogmatic uber-skeptics on this board, but I simply can’t let “nonsense” go unchallenged. What’s more, I care about you all, I really do. So I leave you with two final items - you are certainly free to disregard them, at your own peril, but I can at least say that I tried:

The sum of the numeric letter values (A=1, B=2,…) in ASHKELON is 85. The sum for TEMPLAR is also 85. Coincidence?????

I can hear the scoffing before I even hit “Post”, but I’m just getting warmed up. How about this:

ASHKELON has 8 letters, so multiply the first 8 prime numbers together (1*2*3…*17) and multiply this by the number of letters in “JFK” to get 1,531,530. Divide this by the sum of the numeric letter values for ASHKELON (85) plus those for BOILED PISS (110) to get 7854, and then by the square of the number of years since Kennedy’s assassination (50^2) and what do you get?

Tremble before my unassailable logic.

Right, before my piss actually boils and lightly poaches my kidneys, let me delve into this Smile
IamSundog wrote:

The sum of the numeric letter values (A=1, B=2,…) in ASHKELON is 85. The sum for TEMPLAR is also 85. Coincidence?????

Why, yes! Yes it is. Considering that the name Ashkelon predates the term Templars by good few centuries, not to mention the fact that the the former is a place name derived from local language and dialect and that the latter is a contraction, a nickname if you will, that was derived from a proper title and a completely different language.

IamSundog wrote:

so multiply the first 8 prime numbers together (1*2*3…*17) and multiply this by the number of letters in “JFK”

Given that you have started this bit with the declarative “so”, it sounds like there is some logic or reason to the operations that you are proposing. Is there? Where in the “Everyman’s Guide to Numerology” does it say, ‘when faced with any 8 letter place name from the Levant, multiply the first 8 prime numbers together’?
Indeed, I thought not.

IamSundog wrote:

Tremble before my unassailable logic.

Tremble? I’d facking pass out mate!
I’d pass out at the merest hint of logic ever appearing in one of your posts on this topic! Wink

Now, as my kidneys will need seasoning should the rising level of boiling piss get any higher, I’m off to a darkened room to lie down.

Toodle pip, tinkety-tonk and all that.

A
AscalonOffline
Yeti
Total posts: 48
PostPosted: 10-01-2014 11:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

PeniG wrote:
I beg to differ, Myth. I think he has exactly the right amount of leisure time. Comedy is a high art, and art requires leisure.

[Snigger]

A
IamSundogOffline
The FTMB member previously known as Sundog
Total posts: 1817
PostPosted: 10-01-2014 19:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ascalon wrote:
Where in the “Everyman’s Guide to Numerology” does it say, ‘when faced with any 8 letter place name from the Levant, multiply the first 8 prime numbers together’?

Page 432.
PeripartOffline
is still wondering
Total posts: 2910
PostPosted: 11-01-2014 10:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

IamSundog wrote:
Ascalon wrote:
Where in the “Everyman’s Guide to Numerology” does it say, ‘when faced with any 8 letter place name from the Levant, multiply the first 8 prime numbers together’?

Page 432.

Ah - like me, I see you now use the 4th edition of that fine work. On my dog-eared and dusty copy of the 2nd edition, it's on page 417, but you knew that. Even if you didn't, it would've been self-evident if you'd taken the ASCII values of every character in "Page 432", and added their position-weighted values together.

Why people can still question this stuff is beyond me. It's all there, staring us in the face, if only we know how to look.
MythopoeikaOffline
Total posts: 9706
PostPosted: 11-01-2014 11:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peripart wrote:
Even if you didn't, it would've been self-evident if you'd taken the ASCII values of every character in "Page 432", and added their position-weighted values together.

It's so obvious. That would be the most logical thing to do, of course. Laughing
IamSundogOffline
The FTMB member previously known as Sundog
Total posts: 1817
PostPosted: 13-01-2014 17:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but more compellingly, "432" derives from:
Conspiracy to Detune us from natural 432 Hz Harmonics
XBergMannOffline
Yeti
Total posts: 45
PostPosted: 14-01-2014 15:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be quicker to multiply 50 by 200 to get 10 000, then if you divide by 200 your original 50 is reincarnated thus supplying proof, if any where were needed. that JFK was re-born last year and walks (or crawls) among us.

Further more taking numeric values for Kennedy we get 78 and after an obvious next step deducting 78 from the current year of 2014 we are left, beyond any doubt with 1936 which was the year of the Nazi Berlin Olympics in which a black bloke called Jesse won 4 medals.

Taking 1936 and adding the number of medals won by Jesse we get 1940 which when divided by the total number of medals awarded at the 1936 Olympiad, 388 gives us 5 which when multiplied by the numeric value of the first letter of Kennedy's name 10 and we have 50 (again .... do you see a pattern yet, proof of recent reincarnation).

To 50 we need to add 1 the number of medals won in 1936 by a country that no longer exists (Yugoslavia) and we finally arrive at 51 which is the number of years since the the Kennedy assassination.

I think where IamSundog went wrong was that he forgot we are in 2014 now so it is 51 years since Kennedy's demise and not 50.

I am going to use this as the basis for a new religion I hope you all can see why.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Conspiracy - general All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: