Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
Alien Base on the Moon - Google mapped

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Ufology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimv1Offline
Great Old One
Total posts: 2918
PostPosted: 19-01-2014 11:36    Post subject: Alien Base on the Moon - Google mapped Reply with quote

That's no moon!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/video-1080549/Is-THIS-ALIEN-BASE-MOON.html
skinnyOffline
Roaring Fortean
Total posts: 581
PostPosted: 19-01-2014 11:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

You said it, Jim. Call back when you have something.
rynner2Offline
What a Cad!
Total posts: 26143
PostPosted: 19-01-2014 12:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed the Specsavers ad! Very Happy
SpookdaddyOffline
Cuckoo
Total posts: 3932
PostPosted: 19-01-2014 12:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the way they say 'likened to an alien base' - as if they have a known point of reference.
MythopoeikaOffline
Total posts: 9657
PostPosted: 19-01-2014 20:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spookdaddy wrote:
I love the way they say 'likened to an alien base' - as if they have a known point of reference.

Yeah. Presumably they have some real alien bases to compare with...
gncxxOffline
King-Size Canary
Total posts: 13074
PostPosted: 19-01-2014 20:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

How soon we forget: please remember all your base are belong to us.
kamalktkOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 981
PostPosted: 19-01-2014 21:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mythopoeika wrote:
Spookdaddy wrote:

Yeah. Presumably they have some real alien bases to compare with...

Obviously they do! Shocked
SpookdaddyOffline
Cuckoo
Total posts: 3932
PostPosted: 19-01-2014 22:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

But clearly - given the source of the original link - when they say 'alien base' they actually mean somewhere like Bucharest, or maybe Tirana.
SHAYBARSABEOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 1489
PostPosted: 21-01-2014 17:52    Post subject: Re: Alien Base on the Moon - Google mapped Reply with quote

Don't they know attitude jets when they see them? The moon's trajectory has to be corrected almost constantly. Or, am I the only person who knows that the moon is artificial and was placed near Earth by the Wdjfothsld peoples?

Wink
Bigfoot73Offline
Great Old One
Total posts: 1108
PostPosted: 22-01-2014 05:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's Belyaev Crater and that pic first did the rounds of the conspiracy forums last year. The glow is just reflected sunlight and the dots are almost certainly some sort of image rendering glitsch. Can't explain exactly how they cropped up but they are absent from other orbiters' pictures of Belyaev, and they don't follow the contours of the craters.
The glow isn't in the original pic, I think the video maker tweaked it or overlaid it from another pic for effect.
eburacumOffline
Papo-Furado
Total posts: 1701
PostPosted: 24-01-2014 14:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

One theory is that the dots are an artifact caused by Google Moon, which maps the images taken from space onto a rendered surface of the Moon. See this post at Cosmoquest for more details.
http://cosmoquest.org/forum/showthread.php?148699-Bizarre-alien-base-spotted-on-Google-Earth-image-of-surface-of-Moon&p=2186438#post2186438
Bigfoot73Offline
Great Old One
Total posts: 1108
PostPosted: 24-01-2014 16:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ta for that Eburacum.
jimv1Offline
Great Old One
PostPosted: 25-01-2014 00:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

eburacum wrote:
One theory is that the dots are an artifact caused by Google Moon, which maps the images taken from space onto a rendered surface of the Moon. See this post at Cosmoquest for more details.
http://cosmoquest.org/forum/showthread.php?148699-Bizarre-alien-base-spotted-on-Google-Earth-image-of-surface-of-Moon&p=2186438#post2186438

Well. You are clearly are not as lazy as a Daily Mail journalist... but I am. So I haven't back-checked his workings out verifying the glitch. So I'm going to jump right out and say it...

The Daily Mail is actually the Headquarters of S.H.A.D.O (Supreme Headquarters, Alien Defence Organisation) run by editor Paul Dacre (a pseudonym for Ed Straker) and their mission is to cover up the existence of extraterrestrials among us by hiding them in plain sight while making preposterous claims about 'home planets' and 'alien bases' that no-one will ever believe.

Kim Kardashian...she's one you know. And that Liz Jones.... she's one too. She loves animals and can dislocate her jaw to accomodate a whole one.
kamalktkOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 981
PostPosted: 25-01-2014 13:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimv1 wrote:
eburacum wrote:

Well. You are clearly are not as lazy as a Daily Mail journalist... but I am. So I haven't back-checked his workings out verifying the glitch. So I'm going to jump right out and say it...

The Daily Mail is actually the Headquarters of S.H.A.D.O (Supreme Headquarters, Alien Defence Organisation) run by editor Paul Dacre (a pseudonym for Ed Straker) and their mission is to cover up the existence of extraterrestrials among us by hiding them in plain sight while making preposterous claims about 'home planets' and 'alien bases' that no-one will ever believe.

Kim Kardashian...she's one you know. And that Liz Jones.... she's one too. She loves animals and can dislocate her jaw to accomodate a whole one.

I believe Hollywood made a movie on this premise. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119654/
jimv1Offline
Great Old One
PostPosted: 25-01-2014 15:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking more UFO.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Ufology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: