Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
A scary long flash of light at night: ever experienced it?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> It Happened to Me!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnacondaEqOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 116
PostPosted: 04-03-2014 18:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have likely been the victim of a 'Deep Probe' by the 'greys'. Usually when these flashes occur it is a sign that time (for you) has temporarily ceased during which the greys undertake their experiments.

Did you experience and rectal pain or anal fissures following your experience?
AnacondaEqOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 116
PostPosted: 07-03-2014 15:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

The above post is made mostly in jest Smile (no offense intended Smile )

But on a more serious note, it has been suggested that 'anal' probes by aliens would be quite an effective way to extract a 'full spectrum' analysis of a humans genetic make-up, as tissue samples do not take into account some of the very important organisms that inhabit our body, particularly in the gut and intestine tracts.
MythopoeikaOffline
Total posts: 9663
PostPosted: 07-03-2014 20:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnacondaEq wrote:
The above post is made mostly in jest Smile (no offense intended Smile )

But on a more serious note, it has been suggested that 'anal' probes by aliens would be quite an effective way to extract a 'full spectrum' analysis of a humans genetic make-up, as tissue samples do not take into account some of the very important organisms that inhabit our body, particularly in the gut and intestine tracts.

Interesting point.
It's the kind of thing scientists do when studying wildlife.
XBergMannOffline
Yeti
Total posts: 45
PostPosted: 19-03-2014 14:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wierd Exeter,

That sounds pretty much like what I observed. There are several huge American military bases in the area, Lakenheath and Mildenhall to name but 2.

AnnacondaWq,

I am pleased to report my nether regions were unviolated when I arrived home and climbed off my motorcycle. I would have probably noticed as well if I had a Grey brandishing a rectal probe riding pillion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> It Happened to Me! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: