Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
Warwick castle - white mist/ (now with correct link!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> It Happened to Me!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
milk23Offline
will ye parlez??
Total posts: 312
PostPosted: 08-05-2014 17:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw what appeared to be insects zip by. I think the influence of 'most haunted' etc is much in evidence here. Stand in the dark talking to yourself filming moths.
ParanormalRadioOffline
Grey
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: 10-10-2014 20:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt see anything but a lucrative business. Haunted Happenings charge upwards of £59 PP, I think I might have to get in this.
LoquaciousnessOffline
Yeti
Total posts: 84
PostPosted: 13-10-2014 15:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, I posted it for commentary and people have commented. However, it is a great experience, £59 to be allowed to explore all areas of the castle with no visitors marring the experience, and taking as much time as you want. Biscuits, crisps and drinks thrown in. The Galleries of Justice and The City of Caves were brilliant to explore in the dark of the night, and without the normal tourists, too. The eeriest part, and a bit 28 days later like, was being let into a deserted shopping centre to reach The City of Caves. I have been on many nights out that have cost more and weren't half as entertaining!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> It Happened to Me! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: