Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
Wiped from the face of the Earth
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> It Happened to Me!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CarlosTheDJOffline
Dazed and confused for so long its not true
Total posts: 1934
PostPosted: 29-06-2014 23:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a door where I work which seems to swap from 'push' to 'pull'.

I've used it at least twice a day for over three years and I still get it wrong sometimes. The thing is, you can tell that everyone else has the same issue....nobody ever just confidently strolls through it, there's always at least a pause.
PeteByrdieOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 348
PostPosted: 30-06-2014 06:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

CarlosTheDJ wrote:

I've used it at least twice a day for over three years and I still get it wrong sometimes. The thing is, you can tell that everyone else has the same issue....nobody ever just confidently strolls through it, there's always at least a pause.

I've encountered such doors. The one I most remember was at a rock club I used to go to at least twice a week.
ramonmercadoOffline
Psycho Punk
Total posts: 20950
PostPosted: 30-06-2014 11:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

PeteByrdie wrote:
CarlosTheDJ wrote:

I've encountered such doors. The one I most remember was at a rock club I used to go to at least twice a week.

I waas always flummoxed by a door with lift on it. Never managed to do that.
IlikepencilsOffline
Yeti
Total posts: 33
PostPosted: 09-07-2014 22:17    Post subject: Missing lesson Reply with quote

I remember a strange thing happening to me at school. I came out of a lesson one day absolutely convinced there was another lesson straight after it. I remember walking down the stairs feeling dazed and confused as my friends talked of heading out to the yard and then felt positively panicky on seeing streams of students leaving the building and walking across the field. Why wasn't anybody in the school staying for the next lesson? It was, in fact, lunch time. After a few horrible minutes I just accepted it with relief and assumed I'd probably mixed up my days or something, but I've never experienced anything like it again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> It Happened to Me! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: