Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
Blue man
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> It Happened to Me!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GwenReneeOffline
Grey
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: 25-07-2014 13:52    Post subject: Blue Man Reply with quote

Not the Group, but a single blue man. Last night as I was stopped at a stoplight, I noticed a man on the corner waiting to cross the road in front of me. I wouldn't have paid much attention except that he would occasionally do a little foot-shuffling sort of dance. He was well dressed in a white shirt, dark slacks, and a trilby hat. In the light where he was standing his skin looked very dark. He finally got the signal to cross the street, and as he passed in front of me I saw that his skin was a very vivid blue. I would probably describe the shade as Electric Blue. It could very well have been some sort of body paint, but it seemed odd to me to see a well-dressed person in body paint crossing a fairly quiet street at 11:00 at night. Has anyone else ever seen blue person (other than a member of Blue Man Group, haha) before, or know of any kind of legends about blue people? The incident threw me for a bit of a loop, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
cherrybombOffline
Skating the thin crust
Total posts: 1025
PostPosted: 25-07-2014 14:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

I'm sure we had a thread on this somewhere.
Pietro_Mercurios
Heuristically Challenged
PostPosted: 25-07-2014 14:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

We do indeed. Threads merged.

P_M Smile
GwenReneeOffline
Grey
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: 25-07-2014 15:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I didn't see the previous thread. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who's seen a blue person!
FrideswideOffline
Very Trying
Total posts: 388
PostPosted: 25-07-2014 17:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fascinating.

Does any group drink colloidal silver for the cosmetic effect rather than the supposed health benefits?
Naughty_FelidOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 241
PostPosted: 20-09-2014 08:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frideswide wrote:
Fascinating.

Does any group drink colloidal silver for the cosmetic effect rather than the supposed health benefits?

I wouldn't have thought so. Like I said it's not an attractive color as it's a grey blue, grey violet and it makes the skin look quite shiny.

The first time I saw this guy I was close to calling an ambulance as I thought he was about to drop dead.

Striking but disturbing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> It Happened to Me! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: