Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
Cannabis: the burning issue.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> General Forteana
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pietro_Mercurios
Heuristically Challenged
PostPosted: 27-01-2014 11:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

A timely article from Alternet.org:

6 Potent Questions I've Answered as a Cannabis Advice Columnist

As a cannabis advice columnist , here are six stoner questions that I had fun answering.

By Ngaio Bealum

Wink

Pinlight_DukeOffline
Yeti
Total posts: 61
PostPosted: 28-01-2014 08:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm absolutely over the moon about CO's legalization, and plans for other states. Though I don't live in any of those places, to me it signals a deeper change happening, along with other positive changes in the country (many states legalizing gay marriage, for example). Then again gun violence is out of control and there's a war on women's rights, so I guess two steps forward, one step back. Still, I think good things are happening. At the very least I hope we can start taking back control from the drug cartels who are terrorizing and exploiting the common people of Mexico and other countries. If marijuana could be legally cultivated, traded, and used all over North America then we could well put them right out of business.

Years ago my then-boyfriend's mother had a big, fat, extremely chill tabby cat. He just loved weed and would come charging over at the barest hint that we were going to smoke any. It was common for him to sit in the "circle" and wait his turn. I'm against deliberately intoxicating animals, but this cat would go out of his way to breathe in the smoke. Then he would just snuggle up and roll around on the floor all stoned-like. Of course he then would love to get into the potato chips with us! It was very strange but quite funny. Sometimes he would try to eat the buds, too. My bf's mother believed that the cat was the reincarnation of a good friend of hers who had died, and who had loved to partake. (Of course she also believed in vampires, so... grains of salt, etc.)
Pietro_Mercurios
Heuristically Challenged
PostPosted: 20-02-2014 15:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

More good advice from Colorado re. dos and don'ts of buying legal MaryJ.

http://www.alternet.org/drugs/dos-and-donts-buying-legal-marijuana

Some good advice there. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> General Forteana All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: