Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
Presentation at a past Uncon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> UnConvention
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrPLeeOffline
The Mighty Quim
Total posts: 633
PostPosted: 28-04-2005 10:01    Post subject: Presentation at a past Uncon Reply with quote

Hi all,
Can anyone help refresh my memory? I remember Richard Wiseman giving a talk at an Uncon at the Commonwealth Institute on psychic abilities, and he showed a clip from a TV show which claimed to have evidence of a psychic dog; naturally, Richard debunked this.

When was this talk? And more importantly, does anyone recall the TV show that he featured? If anyone can help, I might be able to get a screen grab of this so-called magic dog.

TIA.
JimTheBritOffline
Grey
Total posts: 11
PostPosted: 01-05-2005 02:26    Post subject: Re: Presentation at a past Uncon Reply with quote

DPL wrote:
Hi all,
Can anyone help refresh my memory? I remember Richard Wiseman giving a talk at an Uncon at the Commonwealth Institute on psychic abilities, and he showed a clip from a TV show which claimed to have evidence of a psychic dog; naturally, Richard debunked this.

When was this talk? And more importantly, does anyone recall the TV show that he featured? If anyone can help, I might be able to get a screen grab of this so-called magic dog.

TIA.
Sheldrake and his experiments with Pam Smart's dog Jaytee are invariably mentioned in any programme touching on animal intuition. Try 'The Paranormal World of Paul McKenna' for clips. If you get hold of the prog, email or pm me as I wouldn't mind a copy myself.

Edit: If a screen grab's all yer after, I might be able to help.
JimTheBritOffline
Grey
Total posts: 11
PostPosted: 04-05-2005 23:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speak of the devil: ABC Catalyst - Psychic Pets. Extra-sensory perception in dogs - telepathy/weather/cancer.
DrPLeeOffline
The Mighty Quim
Total posts: 633
PostPosted: 05-05-2005 07:17    Post subject: Re: Presentation at a past Uncon Reply with quote

JimTheBrit wrote:
DPL wrote:
Hi all,

TIA.
Sheldrake and his experiments with Pam Smart's dog Jaytee are invariably mentioned in any programme touching on animal intuition. Try 'The Paranormal World of Paul McKenna' for clips. If you get hold of the prog, email or pm me as I wouldn't mind a copy myself.

Edit: If a screen grab's all yer after, I might be able to help.

Thats the one - a screengrab would be great!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> UnConvention All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: