Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
Celebs and saucers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Ufology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pietro_Mercurios
Heuristically Challenged
PostPosted: 09-12-2013 21:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kim Wilde says she saw a UFO once.
Quote:
http://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/2013/dec/08/kim-wilde-interview-christmas-winter-album

Kim Wilde: 'I don't see ghosts, but I did see a UFO once'

The 80s pop star turned gardener on her new Christmas album, being filmed drunk and dating Adam Ant

The Observer, Tim Lewis. 8 December 2013

Your first song, Kids in America, was a huge hit in 1981, but before that your younger brother, Ricky, was a teen heart-throb. How did you feel when it was him and not you who made the breakthrough?

I was happy for him, but I do remember thinking, not that it should be me, but that one day it will be me. I always had this strong sense of where my destiny lay, that I was going to be a singer. Not because my dad was Marty Wilde, it was just an absolute truth that I lived with from a very young age. Maybe a part of me was quite psychic, because we have strong psychics in my family, especially on my father's side.

Is there anything else you've predicted?

I am tuned into it, a little bit. I don't see ghosts and stuff, but I did see something very unusual in the sky once, which I can only say was a UFO. But there were lots of witnesses, it was in the local paper, it wasn't just me.

Was that at home in Hertfordshire?

If I told you, you'd just laugh at me, because everybody does! It was 26 June, the day after Michael Jackson died, and me and my mate were in the garden and we saw bright lights in the sky. I have to say there's not a day gone by that I don't think about what the hell it was. It was so huge, two of them, going zigzag for 10 minutes and I could feel the momentum and I knew it was really massive. It could be some very clever thing that someone developed somewhere, but I've got a feeling it wasn't.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Ufology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: