Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
WTC Demolition Conspiracy II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Conspiracy - The War on Terror
View previous topic :: View next topic  

After all of our discussions, do you now think that 9/11 was the work of:
Al Qaeda
38%
 38%  [ 25 ]
The US security services
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Al Qaeda, US security knew but totally screwed up
27%
 27%  [ 18 ]
Al Qaeda, US security knew and let it happen
23%
 23%  [ 15 ]
Al Qaeda and US Security fully cooperated
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 65

Bigfoot73Offline
Justified and Ancient
Total posts: 1110
PostPosted: 18-02-2010 20:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot depends on the timeline here: the way he tells it the fire chief was calling him wihle the operation was still going on. He says "They made the decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse", which gives the impression this was quite soon before the collapse, and I suspect after the fire crews had actually withdrawn.
He doesn't specifically claim he was telling the chief what to do, nor that the chief had asked him for a decision or an opinion. There are a few mumbled words I can't make out.
No I don't think he was giving an order to demolish the building. I suspect him of portraying himself in a good light as a smokescreen. When I posed the rhetorical question as to how the "pull it" comment could be viewed in light of the fact that the fire fighters seemed to have left WTC7 some time before his conversation with the fire chief I was not intending to reinforce the"pull it" - meant - "demolish it" theory.
Twin_StarOffline
Profane, Harsh, Unharmonious
Total posts: 212
PostPosted: 18-02-2010 23:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is the "smoking gun" section of the BBC news output for 9/11.

Quote:
why is the BBC report considered worthy of excited dissemination whilst the CNN report is not?

I specifically mentioned the broadcaster responsible in my earlier post, and also offered their own explanation of the confusing reports. My post previous to that had a link which included the CNN feed so, excited dissemination aside, the door's wide open for other people to research for themselves.
ted_bloody_maulOffline
Justified and Ancient
Total posts: 4592
PostPosted: 18-02-2010 23:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twin_Star wrote:
I specifically mentioned the broadcaster responsible in my earlier post, and also offered their own explanation of the confusing reports. My post previous to that had a link which included the CNN feed so, excited dissemination aside, the door's wide open for other people to research for themselves.

I wasn't referring to you specifically. It's just that this piece of footage is often brought up and usually by people who seem altogether oblivious to the CNN report. The reality is that as smoking guns go this one's a little, well, smoke-free.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Conspiracy - The War on Terror All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32
Page 32 of 32

Jump to: