Forums

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
Al Qaida is US asset
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Conspiracy - The War on Terror
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Guest
PostPosted: 02-10-2009 18:08    Post subject: Al Qaida is US asset Reply with quote

Al Qaida (or most other terrrorist group) exists where US intelligence dominates. Al Qaida in US when Bush needs excuse to activate Mid-east war. That was 911 attack. Al Qaida is everywhere in Iraq to bomb innocent civilians when US occupies Iraq. Strange to say, under the Saddam regime, there was no Al Qaida. Al Qaida seems only exist where the regime being controlled by US. So we see no Al qaida in Syria and Iran. But they appear to attack ordinary people when the government either is controlled by US intelligence or supported by US intelligence. That's why you see Al Qaida attacks in US, in Afghanistan, in Pakistan, in Iraq (after it is occupied by US). Because where they are protected by the intelligence, worked as a whip to beat people. When government want money and power, they beat the people with this whip (Al Qaida terror attack) People feel hurt then give up their civil rights and money to the government. DOJ got the Patriot Act. Pentagon got fat budget and Mid-east war.
Back to top
stunevilleOffline
Admin
Joined: 09 Mar 2002
Total posts: 8588
Location: FTMB HQ
Age: 47
Gender: Male
PostPosted: 03-10-2009 13:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're back, then?
Back to top
View user's profile Send e-mail 
barfing_pumpkinOffline
A pumpkin that pukes. Yes. I am.
Joined: 06 Aug 2005
Total posts: 720
Location: Hampshire
Age: 42
Gender: Male
PostPosted: 03-10-2009 19:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody Hell - I thought you were banned, Kathaksung. What happened, did feds relent?

(It's actually quite nice to have Kathak back, really - his mind really is a Fortean thing unto itself, and quite fascinating when observed in action.)
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website 
SpookdaddyOffline
Cuckoo
Joined: 24 May 2006
Total posts: 3932
Location: Midwich
Gender: Unknown
PostPosted: 03-10-2009 19:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

barfing_pumpkin wrote:
Bloody Hell - I thought you were banned, Kathaksung. What happened, did feds relent?...


Obviously, kathaksung is a Dennis Publishing asset used to beat the people when they want money and power.

Ever noticed how kathaksung's posts on the FTMB only appear under the name...(looks left - looks right)...kathaksung on the FTMB when you read posts purportedly sent by...(checks under table)...kathaksung on the FTMB?
Back to top
View user's profile 
stunevilleOffline
Admin
Joined: 09 Mar 2002
Total posts: 8588
Location: FTMB HQ
Age: 47
Gender: Male
PostPosted: 03-10-2009 19:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

barfing_pumpkin wrote:
Bloody Hell - I thought you were banned, Kathaksung. What happened, did feds relent?

Nope: warned, but never banned.

We don't relent Wink.
Back to top
View user's profile Send e-mail 
ramonmercadoOnline
Psycho Punk
Joined: 19 Aug 2003
Total posts: 21463
Location: Dublin
Gender: Male
PostPosted: 04-10-2009 14:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is obviously a False Flag Op funded from the Mods discretionary account.
Back to top
View user's profile 
Dr_Baltar
PostPosted: 05-10-2009 10:31    Post subject: Re: Al Qaida is US asset Reply with quote

kathaksung1 wrote:
Al Qaida seems only exist where the regime being controlled by US. So we see no Al qaida in Syria and Iran. But they appear to attack ordinary people when the government either is controlled by US intelligence or supported by US intelligence.


Call me old-fashioned, but I believe it's traditional to attack where you believe it will hurt your enemy most. Silly, I know, but it appears to be how these things work.
Back to top
View user's profile 
AnalisOffline
Great Old One
Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Total posts: 950
Gender: Unknown
PostPosted: 07-10-2009 21:39    Post subject: Re: Al Qaida is US asset Reply with quote

Dr_Baltar wrote:
kathaksung1 wrote:
Al Qaida seems only exist where the regime being controlled by US. So we see no Al qaida in Syria and Iran. But they appear to attack ordinary people when the government either is controlled by US intelligence or supported by US intelligence.


Call me old-fashioned, but I believe it's traditional to attack where you believe it will hurt your enemy most. Silly, I know, but it appears to be how these things work.


Syria is a long-time deadly ennemy of jihadists. Iran is supposed to be another deadly ennemy of Al Qaeda. So Al Qaeda should be very active in Syria and Iran. But they're not. Their absence seems not connected with the absence of their ennemies, but well correlated with the absence of US influence.
Back to top
View user's profile 
James_H2Offline
Great Old One
Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Total posts: 584
Location: Hackney!
Gender: Male
PostPosted: 08-10-2009 09:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't find the idea of, say, the CIA inventing an 'insurgent enemy' out of the whole cloth to be impossible at all, haven't they funded 'revolutions' before?
Back to top
View user's profile 
ramonmercadoOnline
Psycho Punk
Joined: 19 Aug 2003
Total posts: 21463
Location: Dublin
Gender: Male
PostPosted: 08-10-2009 09:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Al Qaeda is more a case of spectacular backfire. The US trained many of its leading cadres for other tasks and now they are turning on them.

The CIA etc never learn. Now they are backing Islamists in Baluchiustan in Iran who make the current Iranian Regime look like liberals. These fundies specialise in beheading their captives. Won't be long efore they turn on their handlers.
Back to top
View user's profile 
Dr_Baltar
PostPosted: 08-10-2009 10:39    Post subject: Re: Al Qaida is US asset Reply with quote

Analis wrote:

Syria is a long-time deadly ennemy of jihadists. Iran is supposed to be another deadly ennemy of Al Qaeda. So Al Qaeda should be very active in Syria and Iran. But they're not. Their absence seems not connected with the absence of their ennemies, but well correlated with the absence of US influence.


You're kidding right? Islamic Jihad and Hamas are pretty much based in Syria. Iran funds and arms these two groups, along with Hezbollah. Their absence is only correlated with the absence of US influence if that's how you choose to see it. Far more likely is the scenario that they currently choose not to launch attacks in countries that fund Palestinian freedom fighters/terrorists and that would gladly see Israel obliterated. My enemy's enemy and all that.
Back to top
View user's profile 
AnalisOffline
Great Old One
Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Total posts: 950
Gender: Unknown
PostPosted: 08-10-2009 12:39    Post subject: Re: Al Qaida is US asset Reply with quote

Dr_Baltar wrote:


You're kidding right? Islamic Jihad and Hamas are pretty much based in Syria. Iran funds and arms these two groups, along with Hezbollah. Their absence is only correlated with the absence of US influence if that's how you choose to see it. Far more likely is the scenario that they currently choose not to launch attacks in countries that fund Palestinian freedom fighters/terrorists and that would gladly see Israel obliterated. My enemy's enemy and all that.


I agree, their absence is only linked with absence of US influence. Except in Israelian and western propaganda, Islamic Jihad and Hamas have no ties to Al Qaida. Like the Hezbollah. Not only that, but all three see Al Qaida as an adversary. Some leaders and executives of Hamas and Islamic Jihad have accused OBL of being an agent of the CIA and the Zionist propaganda. Those groups are not interested in a world jihad against the western world ; they rely on religion to ascertain their identity, but they are Palestinian and Lebanese nationalist groups.
The syrian government relies on my ennemy's ennemy is my friend, but as for what they really thought of islamic fundamentalism, remember Hama in February 1982 ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hama#Modern_era ).
Back to top
View user's profile 
misterwibbleOffline
Great Old One
Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Total posts: 324
Location: Nearby
Age: 22
Gender: Female
PostPosted: 08-10-2009 12:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's also the minor point that neither regime are noted for their tenderness and compassion towards any form of dissent or opposition. You'd have to be extremely bravefoolish or both to even think of starting trouble in either country, they're both effectively police states with closely monitored and controlled populations.
Back to top
View user's profile 
Dr_Baltar
PostPosted: 08-10-2009 13:09    Post subject: Re: Al Qaida is US asset Reply with quote

Analis wrote:

I agree, their absence is only linked with absence of US influence. Except in Israelian and western propaganda, Islamic Jihad and Hamas have no ties to Al Qaida. Like the Hezbollah. Not only that, but all three see Al Qaida as an adversary. Some leaders and executives of Hamas and Islamic Jihad have accused OBL of being an agent of the CIA and the Zionist propaganda. Those groups are not interested in a world jihad against the western world ; they rely on religion to ascertain their identity, but they are Palestinian and Lebanese nationalist groups.
The syrian government relies on my ennemy's ennemy is my friend, but as for what they really thought of islamic fundamentalism, remember Hama in February 1982 ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hama#Modern_era ).


The Hama massacre was essentially a clash between Sunni and Shiah factions, rather than a crackdown on Islamic fundamentalism.

I agree that Hezbollah, Hamas and IJ have somewhat different aims to Al Qaeda, but I've seen no evidence that makes the case for AQ being controlled by the CIA, other than vague paranoid hearsay and anonymous accusations.
Back to top
View user's profile 
AnalisOffline
Great Old One
Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Total posts: 950
Gender: Unknown
PostPosted: 08-10-2009 21:36    Post subject: Re: Al Qaida is US asset Reply with quote

Dr_Baltar wrote:


The Hama massacre was essentially a clash between Sunni and Shiah factions, rather than a crackdown on Islamic fundamentalism.



Not really. This was a ideological war. The syrian government was held mostly by Alawits (a faction of Shiahs), but it was secular. Former president Hafez al-Hassad was widely seen as a non-believer. He made references to Islam, but it was probably for political reasons. He never advocated any war of religion.
Back to top
View user's profile 
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Conspiracy - The War on Terror All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group