Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
Crystal Skulls
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Earth Mysteries - the land
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jubecrewOffline
John Carter of Mars
Total posts: 228
PostPosted: 19-06-2009 18:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link with the Skulls, provided much more information then I had before on them Very Happy

KarlD, the one thing that interests me the most is the Mitchell Hedges Skull that looks like it was constructed out of glass

jimv, thanks as well for the ALT thread, I'll have to give it a read through for sure, as for the Jesus thing, you will always have people agree and disagree with you on this opinion Very Happy I however will not, I just like to think that one day a man achieved enlightenment, and on this day he started to share with others how to become enlightened. Over years of doing this, people started to stop paying their taxes and the government started to lose control of their society. They figured if they illuminated the source of the problem they would be able to once again establish control.

I think the religious outlook of the word Jesus, constitutes a man in cloth with a halo above his head, when he was probably more like a guy who came from a mother and father like the rest of us, did his time and all the meanwhile knew there was something more to life then just living up to others expectations as well as his own.

Who knows for certain, but I tell you this, I always preferred Hey Zeus Very Happy
jimv1Offline
Great Old One
Total posts: 3219
PostPosted: 19-06-2009 18:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem jubecrew.

If you're used to the vast prairies of infoshite, factoids, brilliant links, info you never knew was out there, I think you'll find posters on this site pretty unique not only in the ground they cover but the way they cover it.
jubecrewOffline
John Carter of Mars
Total posts: 228
PostPosted: 20-06-2009 15:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

for sure, I have been very lucky to get some really great links so far from people Very Happy and I love it because I only have access at work, not at home and most my time is limited to working Very Happy hah I love this site though its great and I'm happy to have found it

I've always been into Druidism and Earthy stuff, but what I have learned is not what others feels is correct, but magic has to deal with the individuality of what you attempt to do. As far as myself, its usually with white sage, sweet grass a feather I've collected and shell before meditation.

I have been contemplating creating a ritualistic ceremony complete with a mantra for good workings and blessings. I plan to construct this idea and perform it on what I feel is a great day of power, the night of halloween.

I am truly not sure of my own intent, but I feel that more meditation on this will eventually shed light on how it will unfold Very Happy

Then again I may chicken out and keep procrastinating on it just like every libra would
MystagogueOffline
Grey
Total posts: 16
PostPosted: 07-07-2009 21:47    Post subject: The Crystal Skulls; Heart of all Paranormal? Reply with quote

Some time ago I placed a lengthy theory on my blog about the affects of the crystals skulls on human behavior. It appears that the greater the number of skulls that we can now create in mass production, the greater the number of human beings on the earth. So afeter two of the crystal skulls were discovered the human race bagan on its journey through the wireless age of computers. Silicon valley began mass production of computers based on quartz crystals, with television sets close behind. It appears that today we have began to make contact with the DreamTime or Wyrd. Our Internet global village of endless networks spin millions of dream catchers, casting nets into the occult, or Hidden realm of the collective unconscious mind. In my opinion the crystal skulls exist to tell us something about ourselves, that we are dreamers in a dream land, dreaming the dreams of crystal stone, and carbon based trees." Please visit my occult website at www.mystagogue1.com
stunevilleOffline
Admin
Total posts: 10551
PostPosted: 08-07-2009 05:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

A plethora* of crystal skull threads merged into one.

Mystagogue, it may be better if you were to publicise your site in the Announcements section, and maybe link over to your site via your profile? Otherwise the impact of your worthy posts may be diminished by what seems to be frequent advertising.

*alright then, three.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Earth Mysteries - the land All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: