Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
David Icke , Lizards, etc etc
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Conspiracy - general
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CarlosTheDJOffline
Dazed and confused for so long its not true
Total posts: 2010
PostPosted: 31-10-2012 08:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

garrick92 wrote:
CarlosTheDJ wrote:

Marwood said that first in "Withnail & I".

Nonsense, that proverb is probably as old as the history of clock manufacture. Lewis Carroll made a conundrum out of it in Victorian times.

(I.e., Which would you prefer: A broken clock or one that lost a minute every day?)

I didn't mean Marwood made it up, I meant that's probably where the Indie reader is quoting it from..... being as it's a word-for-word quote.
escargot1Offline
Total posts: 13729
PostPosted: 31-10-2012 08:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to mention that he's also a shape-shifting lizard and is probably reading this and laughing at us.
Heckler20Offline
The Sockpuppet of
Total posts: 4002
PostPosted: 31-10-2012 08:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

escargot1 wrote:
Forgot to mention that he's also a shape-shifting lizard and is probably reading this and laughing at us.

His long serpentine tongue flicking out to taste the air then obscenely licking each staring lidless eye.
cherrybombOffline
Skating the thin crust
Total posts: 1027
PostPosted: 31-10-2012 09:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

escargot1 wrote:
Savile was powerful several ways:

- Finally, he had those murkier connections that we keep hearing about. He had links to both criminality and corruption. Outraged fathers and nosy reporters could be frightened off one way or another.

Savile might have started life as a nobody but he didn't stay that way.

Yup, lets not forget those stories about him roughing people up who caused trouble at his disco's. Also, he had been a miner & a wrestler, he wasn't a weak man, and as 'scargot say's, he had connections. Mad
escargot1Offline
Total posts: 13729
PostPosted: 31-10-2012 12:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, he knew how to threaten people with his underground connections. Ten or so years ago when Louis Theroux met him, Savile proved that he'd had Theroux researched by showing him his own home address and other details on a piece of paper.

This was an obvious attempt to intimidate Theroux, in case the documentary wasn't to Savile's liking - 'We know where you live!'

As it 'appened (see what I did there?) the incident went into the finished programme and made Savile look creepier than ever.
YithianOffline
Keeping the British end up
Total posts: 8770
PostPosted: 31-10-2012 12:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rewatched that documentary a week or two back. IIRC the intimidation was even more classical. Saville didn't show Louis the paper, he left it in obvious sight and gave vague replies when asked about it.
garrick92Offline
Invisible Flaneur
Total posts: 1483
PostPosted: 31-10-2012 14:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

theyithian wrote:
I rewatched that documentary a week or two back. IIRC the intimidation was even more classical. Saville didn't show Louis the paper, he left it in obvious sight and gave vague replies when asked about it.

That is pretty creepy (I've never seen the documentary).
cherrybombOffline
Skating the thin crust
Total posts: 1027
PostPosted: 31-10-2012 14:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has Louis Theroux made any comments since it's all come out? I'd be interested to see what he makes of Savile.
balding13Offline
Great Old One
Total posts: 202
PostPosted: 31-10-2012 14:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/louis-theroux-on-sir-jimmy-savile-1354468

It's very brief and he doesn't give any specific information on what he thought of JS.
Muzzybluezzy2012Offline
Grey
Total posts: 6
PostPosted: 25-12-2012 16:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reptiles or reptilians are negative entities of creation and worldly fat cats cooperate with reptilians to hold their own power. But I disagree with David Icke. Reptiles (or luciferian powers) that are one of pieces of creation, did not create this order (states, religions, and so on). They rule the kingdom of world. This order was created by upper forces and reptilians and other negative creatures provide that material world is checked. In a sense they are false barons of world. This condition is explained in the bible:

"The devil took him to a high place and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in an instant. The devil said to him, "I will give you all the power and glory of these kingdoms. All of it has been given to me, and I give it to anyone I please. So if you will worship me, all this will be yours."
(Luke 4:5-6-7)

Also the famous names of world are not reptilian (queen elizabeth, bush.. and so on). To me Icke tells the truth to people but he expresses the truth wrong. The powers behind the throne that we never known, are reptilian and they can form humanoid structure and take possession of world, until Messiah comes.
sherbetbizarreOffline
Justified and Ancient
Total posts: 1823
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 13:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Icke is involved in a new online TV station, where people discuss things "mainstream media won't touch"!

Quote:
The People’s Voice is a free global internet TV & Radio station broadcasting the information, background and opinions the mainstream media won't touch.

We have had a phenomenal response to the soon-to-be-launched television and radio channel -The People’s Voice. We have the technology and organisation now in place to give The People a voice worldwide and uncensored information that the mainstream media will never cover.

We plan to be on air on November 18th. BUT - BUT, BUT, BUT… AND THEN BUT AGAIN… The People’s Voice will not stay on air for long unless this non-profit-making adventure is financially supported by The People.

Our first live-to-air broadcast will bea Telethon to help raise funds so that we can expand what we do. We will introduce our presenters and production team with a long list of guests including Cynthia McKinney, Norman Finkelstein, Peter Tatchell, Jim Marrs, Gerald Celente, Richard C. Hoagland, Vandana Shiva, Lauren Moret and Leah Bolger.

Spread the word and tune in on Sunday the 10th of November for the opening broadcast of our groundbreaking television and radio channel. The broadcast will be streamed live on www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/watchnow

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/
gncxxOffline
King-Size Canary
Total posts: 13231
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 13:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

sherbetbizarre wrote:
The People’s Voice will not stay on air for long unless this non-profit-making adventure is financially supported by The People.

Bye, then.
sherbetbizarreOffline
Justified and Ancient
Total posts: 1823
PostPosted: 18-01-2014 12:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Bye, then" indeed..!

Quote:
The People’s Voice YouTube Channel Hacked And All Content Deleted

BY DAVID ICKE
Posted in:The People's Voice

For the last two weeks since TPV was publicly attacked in a concerted campaign to discredit the station many strange things have been happening with regard to hacking. This has included the hacking of the operating system, the hacking and defacing of the Indiegogo appeal page and now the hacking and deletion of reams of content from the TPV YouTube page.

Well, how they must care for the free-flow of information and human freedom.

The shop at Davidicke.com has also been hacked and currently deleted by hacking into emails sent by the webmaster by people who are beyond evil.

We are pretty certain who is behind this and who has been working with them from the ‘inside’ while claiming to be supporting the ethos. They, of course, do not and never have, and when they leave shortly there is little doubt that they will do everything they can to damage TPV once the benefits they have taken from the station have ended. When people say ‘all will be revealed in two weeks’ this is what they mean.

Good, and when they do the widest possible audience will know who they are and the nature of their character.

So the source of the ‘revelations’ when they come will also be revealing who is behind this attempt by hackers to destroy everything that we have built and The People have paid for.

Those that come from the heart rather than the gut and the bile duct will now begin the painstaking job of re-posting the content to the YouTube page because they are builders, not self-obsessed destroyers.

It is my experience over all the years that some of the deepest evil that I have come across has claimed to be opposing evil and ‘working for the light’ and the good of people.

What is happening here to TPV is yet another example.

Watching people self-destruct in public is not a pretty sight, but it is coming. So bring on the ‘revelations’ and then everyone will see who you are.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/the-peoples-voice-youtube-channel-hacked-and-all-content-deleted/
kamalktkOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 990
PostPosted: 13-02-2014 00:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

The New Zealand Prime Minister's office denies he is "in fact a David Icke style shapeshifting reptilian alien ushering humanity towards enslavement". Laughing

https://fyi.org.nz/request/1393/response/5348/attach/3/SL9%20Photoco14021114340.pdf
SameOldVardoger
Justified and Ancient
PostPosted: 13-02-2014 02:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

kamalktk wrote:
The New Zealand Prime Minister's office denies he is "in fact a David Icke style shapeshifting reptilian alien ushering humanity towards enslavement". Laughing

https://fyi.org.nz/request/1393/response/5348/attach/3/SL9%20Photoco14021114340.pdf

But can we take his word for it? Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Conspiracy - general All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 46 of 49

Jump to: