Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
Ouija board polt activity.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Ghosts - Poltergeists and entities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heckler20Offline
The Sockpuppet of
Total posts: 3988
PostPosted: 07-12-2011 11:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaxxmanuk wrote:
Sorry I meant that the events that have occured after the Ouija board are down to something much more mundane not that the Ouija Board itself could be put down to something other then human interaction.

Oh I see.
genex17Offline
Grey
Total posts: 29
PostPosted: 10-03-2012 05:58    Post subject: Re: Ouija board polt activity. Reply with quote

Spudrick68 wrote:
Someone at work has had a word with me today. He said his girlfriend messed about with a ouija board with a friend at their house last week. He tells me that they now have stuff happening.

If there appears to be no rational explanation for any happenings I will forward it to an appropriate spiritual person (depending on their beliefs) for a cleansing.

Will keep peeps informed if I get anything ineresting.

This is quite interesting. I've personally played with one as a youngster,but I guess I didn't get unlucky. It's these stories that make avoid this sort of thing not only for my own sake,but also for the sake of those who didn't sign up for it.
thethingishereOffline
Yeti
Total posts: 49
PostPosted: 11-03-2012 09:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spudrick68 if you are going to try and help them with what is happening in the house ask them to keep a record of everything that is happening in the house. Alot of the time people use the ouija boards get themselves spooked and then start to jump at the slightest noise which may have been there long before the use of the board and they have good used to it but then with been spooked it stands out. (similar to a ticking clock in a room which if you sit in a room for a while you would stop hearing until someone pointed it out to you then it sounds very loud.)
Another thing you can do is ask them to do the ouija board again only this time cut a piece of grease proof paper the size of the bottom of the glass. and there you go the power of the ouija board has gone.
MythopoeikaOffline
Total posts: 9534
PostPosted: 11-03-2012 11:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

thethingishere wrote:
Another thing you can do is ask them to do the ouija board again only this time cut a piece of grease proof paper the size of the bottom of the glass. and there you go the power of the ouija board has gone.

How does that work?
thethingishereOffline
Yeti
Total posts: 49
PostPosted: 11-03-2012 11:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

put the grease proof paper on top of the glass. Then no one can push the glass and the ouija board is just a board.
Ronson8Offline
Things can only get better.
Total posts: 5945
PostPosted: 11-03-2012 12:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

thethingishere wrote:
put the grease proof paper on top of the glass. Then no one can push the glass and the ouija board is just a board.

Sounds like a good idea but I bet some clever dick would say the finger must be in contact with the glass.
Spudrick68Offline
Great Old One
Total posts: 1178
PostPosted: 11-03-2012 12:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

TBH he hasn't mentioned it for a while, which suggests that they did spook themselves. If they had continued to have problems he would certainly have mentioned it to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Ghosts - Poltergeists and entities All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: