Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
9/11 Ceramics?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Conspiracy - The War on Terror
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrKadashOffline
Yeti
Total posts: 35
PostPosted: 08-02-2013 19:39    Post subject: 9/11 Ceramics? Reply with quote

I remember hearing from someone that there were apparently no ceramic materials found in the remains of the Twin Towers, and that this indicated something (I'm not sure what exactly) about their destruction. Has anyone else heard anything about this? I've searched online but haven't found a single reference to anything even similar to this.
Anome_Offline
Faceless Man
Total posts: 5510
PostPosted: 10-02-2013 05:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps it indicates that the towers had been evacuated, since everyone had taken their coffee mugs with them before the attack.

And the fittings in the bathrooms.

There really is a lot of ceramic in your average office block. Seems odd that there wouldn't be any found in the debris.
MythopoeikaOffline
I am a meat popsicle
Total posts: 10439
PostPosted: 10-02-2013 09:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have thought any ceramics in a building collapse like that (on that scale) would have been pulverised to dust, leaving very little remaining.
FrKadashOffline
Yeti
Total posts: 35
PostPosted: 10-02-2013 10:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a very odd claim isn't it Confused It was more from an engineering perspective. This came from an (recently deceased) elderly engineer, inventor and neighbour of a friend, although I can't remember the exact details. The chap was very intelligent and had all his marbles.
escargot1Online
Total posts: 18635
PostPosted: 10-02-2013 11:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ceramic rubble would be sharp and dangerous, as anyone who''s replaced a bathroom suite will know. Shocked

Rescuers/recovery workers sorting through the site would have to be very careful indeed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Conspiracy - The War on Terror All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: