Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
The Hidden Architecture of Reality
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Conspiracy - general
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IamSundogOffline
The FTMB member previously known as Sundog
Total posts: 1776
PostPosted: 20-12-2013 20:42    Post subject: The Hidden Architecture of Reality Reply with quote

After years of lonely toil through late nights by sputtering candlelight I have discovered incontrovertible evidence of the hidden architecture of reality, the mysterious hand that shapes human destiny. I am not entirely certain what this information portends, only that it must be forbidden knowledge and that I post it here at great peril to my life. Nonetheless, if humanity is ever to be free the truth must be told at any cost…

You all know that we recently observed the 50th anniversary of John Kennedy’s assassination. 50 squared is 2,500. Kennedy was the 4th U.S. president to be assassinated while in office. Multiply 2,500 by 4 and you get 10,000.

Kennedy’s first and last initials, “JK”, are sequential in the alphabet. On a piece of paper, if you dare, write “JK” and continue through using only capital letters until the end of the alphabet, then start over at “A” and stop when all 26 letters are accounted for. Thus:

J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z A B C D E F G H I

Now scratch out all of the letters that have left-right symmetry. For example, scratch out “M” and “O” but not “N” or “C”.

The letters remaining occur in groups – e.g. “J K L” is one such group. Count the number of letters in each group, and write these counts sequentially, so that you get a 5 digit number. Divide this number by the 10,000 derived above.

If you hear nothing more from me, please someone continue this vital work, and remember me as a fearless and devoted servant of Truth.
kamalktkOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 972
PostPosted: 20-12-2013 21:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine? What the...?
PeripartOffline
is still wondering
Total posts: 2884
PostPosted: 21-12-2013 11:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you might be on to something, Sundog.

Sorry, that's not quite right - I'll write that again.

I think you might be on something, Sundog.
MythopoeikaOffline
Total posts: 9534
PostPosted: 21-12-2013 12:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peripart wrote:
I think you might be on something, Sundog.

Must be on Digitalis, what with all the number talk... Laughing
OneWingedBirdOffline
Freelance Subversive
Total posts: 1750
PostPosted: 21-12-2013 12:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone has had too much pie. Laughing

Sadly we get a quite different result if we write the letters in lower case.
jimv1Offline
Great Old One
Total posts: 2870
PostPosted: 22-12-2013 21:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

My theory of the summer.... Wasps can turn invisible.

You try keeping your eye on one as it's bothering you and it suddenly disappears while others in the crowd then start pointing as it reappears behind you.
escargot1Offline
Total posts: 13557
PostPosted: 22-12-2013 22:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

They actually hide at CERN. I have photos to prove it.
Zilch5Offline
Vogon Poet
Total posts: 1568
PostPosted: 22-12-2013 22:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kais would be proud of you! Very Happy
IamSundogOffline
The FTMB member previously known as Sundog
Total posts: 1776
PostPosted: 23-12-2013 14:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's got to mean something dunnit?
paranoid420Offline
Yeti
Total posts: 80
PostPosted: 26-12-2013 00:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

kamalktk wrote:
Be sure to drink your Ovaltine? What the...?

LOL just watched that movie yesterday, must be syncronicity. Or Christmas.
AscalonOffline
Yeti
Total posts: 46
PostPosted: 02-01-2014 13:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@IamSundog: “After years of lonely toil through late nights by sputtering candlelight I have discovered incontrovertible evidence of the hidden architecture of reality, the mysterious hand that shapes human destiny. I am not entirely certain what this information portends, only that it must be forbidden knowledge and that I post it here at great peril to my life. Nonetheless, if humanity is ever to be free the truth must be told at any cost…

You all know that we recently observed the 50th anniversary of John Kennedy’s assassination. 50 squared is 2,500. Kennedy was the 4th U.S. president to be assassinated while in office. Multiply 2,500 by 4 and you get 10,000.

Kennedy’s first and last initials, “JK”, are sequential in the alphabet. On a piece of paper, if you dare, write “JK” and continue through using only capital letters until the end of the alphabet, then start over at “A” and stop when all 26 letters are accounted for. Thus:

J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z A B C D E F G H I

Now scratch out all of the letters that have left-right symmetry. For example, scratch out “M” and “O” but not “N” or “C”.

The letters remaining occur in groups – e.g. “J K L” is one such group. Count the number of letters in each group, and write these counts sequentially, so that you get a 5 digit number. Divide this number by the 10,000 derived above.

If you hear nothing more from me, please someone continue this vital work, and remember me as a fearless and devoted servant of Truth.”

See, this is the kind of stuff that boils my piss when it comes to numerology of any sort.

Let’s take an example:
“You all know that we recently observed the 50th anniversary of John Kennedy’s assassination. 50 squared is 2,500. Kennedy was the 4th U.S. president to be assassinated while in office. Multiply 2,500 by 4 and you get 10,000.”

Right, straight away you have to ask, why would you square 50 to get 2,500? What is the significance of that? What rule of finding the hidden architecture of reality says that when you have a 50th anniversary, you should square it to get a different number?

And by the same token, why do you multiply 2,500 by 4? What logic demands that?

Your resultant 10,000 is now doubly invalid as any conclusion about anything as you have now performed two completely arbitrary operations on a number that is itself based on two completely arbitrary measures (the current calendar and the measure of the Christian birth of Jebus) so what kind of firm conclusions can be drawn from this? Not-a-fucking one!
And this is the big problem with numerology in general. Any number can be manipulated to produce something that can be deemed significant but there appears to be no clear set of rules, procedures or logic for these operations.

Hence the entire effort is absolutely null and void and any one practising it in this manner needs to be horsewhipped back to reality street.

Quote:
@IamSunDog: "Well it's got to mean something dunnit?"

No, it fucking doesn't because it is just a bunch of arbitrarily manipulated numbers with no rhyme or reason to it.

All you have demonstrated is arithmetic skill of the average 9 year old and a grasp of reality that is somewhere between Jordan and David Icke.

A
Mouldy13Offline
Yeti
Total posts: 82
PostPosted: 02-01-2014 18:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who has read Robert Anton Wilson's Illuminatus! trilogy will be aware of The Law of Fives which states. "All phenomena can be directly or indirectly connected to the number five providing there is enough ingenuity on the part of the proof provider"

I've ever so slightly paraphrased it Cool
MythopoeikaOffline
PostPosted: 02-01-2014 21:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ascalon, you describe the insanity admirably well.
Numerology is completely without logic or foundation.
rynner2Online
What a Cad!
Total posts: 25777
PostPosted: 02-01-2014 21:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mythopoeika wrote:
Ascalon, you describe the insanity admirably well.
Numerology is completely without logic or foundation.

But that's the entire beauty of it - it doesn't connect to anything! It's completely ineffable! Wink
MythopoeikaOffline
PostPosted: 02-01-2014 21:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ineffable, you say? I'll 'eff' all I like! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Conspiracy - general All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: