Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
The Utsuro Bune and Rendlesham glyphs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Ufology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
feinmanOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 211
PostPosted: 26-01-2014 13:32    Post subject: The Utsuro Bune and Rendlesham glyphs Reply with quote

The glyphs on the Rendlesham craft (which I suspect can be seen in this earlier picture from Poland): http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/section/1950s/Photo292.htm
The Rendlesham device was said to look like black glass..
Looked like this:
http://www.therendleshamforestincident.com/Pictoral_Glyphs.html
The Utsuro Bune glyphs:
http://www.therendleshamforestincident.com/Similar_Glyph_Cases.html

Clearly the same or similar symbols with transcription errors.
eburacumOffline
Papo-Furado
Total posts: 1677
PostPosted: 26-01-2014 13:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penniston almost certainly did not touch the object, or get close enough to see any glyphs in detail. This is all nonsense. His original statement says he only got as close as 50 metres - about 150 feet; this was corroborated by the statements by Chandler and Burroughs.

Any subsequent statement Penniston has made should be viewed with the deepest suspicion. He now reckons he downloaded telepathic information from the craft during the incident - this is a little difficult to prove on an objective level.
feinmanOffline
Great Old One
PostPosted: 26-01-2014 14:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

eburacum wrote:
Penniston almost certainly did not touch the object, or get close enough to see any glyphs in detail. This is all nonsense. His original statement says he only got as close as 50 metres - about 150 feet; this was corroborated by the statements by Chandler and Burroughs.

Any subsequent statement Penniston has made should be viewed with the deepest suspicion. He now reckons he downloaded telepathic information from the craft during the incident - this is a little difficult to prove on an objective level.

Got it. Thanks for the information! The telepathic binary code stuff.. Too bad.
linesmachineOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 912
PostPosted: 27-01-2014 09:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd not heard of the Utsuro-bune incident before so thanks for bringing it to my attention. Really interesting stuff...
feinmanOffline
Great Old One
PostPosted: 27-01-2014 14:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

linesmachine wrote:
I'd not heard of the Utsuro-bune incident before so thanks for bringing it to my attention. Really interesting stuff...

Isn't that an interesting event? With the odd appearance of the occupant and those symbols..
linesmachineOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 912
PostPosted: 28-01-2014 12:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

feinman wrote:
linesmachine wrote:

Isn't that an interesting event? With the odd appearance of the occupant and those symbols..

More than interesting, found it fascinating. Interestingly there seems to be a number of such incidences in Japanese folklore and religion.

Funny how sea borne type UFO's are such a rarity in the rest of the world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Ufology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: