Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
Is This Coincidence, Fate...Or Something Else?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> It Happened to Me!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
feinmanOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 211
PostPosted: 14-02-2014 14:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! That is pretty intense.. You must have an inherent sensitivity. This could be a good thing, but could also be a problem in the future, as there are many things you wouldn't want to allow a link to. Your ability to distinguish the color of cars without looking at them is another manifestation of this. There are ways to develop sensitivites through similar techniques described above that I use to locate objects I've lost. Those same techniques allow one to create a magical link (for good or bad purposes). Your mind just like all of the other "vibrational" sheaths of your "aura" (subtle energies) that make "you" up, are very receptive.
Techniques in books by:
http://www.amazon.com/Master-Choa-Kok-Sui/e/B003H2YZ40
Are excellent, and can help. As would the "Middle Pillar" exercise and others.
I'd sever bonds and links that connect to your subtle bodies periodically; you might find you have more energy too. Charging water with prana and consuming is also useful. Like eating a talisman, it has many uses.. Kok Sui's books cover much of this.

Once you can feel or Perceive subtle energies (and you may do this too much), all kinds of abilities present themselves. Finding lost objects in the house and healing at a distance, involve discerning specific "frequencies" of prana associated with them as they affect your energy sheaths. A link can then be created, or if one sweeps one's consciousness around like a radar, one can be sensitive to the direction of objects.

Yes, these days there isn't a need for these powers much, and that's why I don't actively practice much these days. Necessity is the mother of weird abilities! Also, I like to play on a level playing field. And, I don't want to worry about spillover from practices onto loved ones and pets. And I don't want to be too sensitive..

I hope you have some closure with your sensitivity to this tragic event...
AmoradalaOffline
Grey
Total posts: 17
PostPosted: 15-02-2014 08:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

bunnymousekitt wrote:
PlagueRider-
Talking about it, we decided that no matter what, we are never going to trust this person. No matter what he says or does to gain sympathy or anything else, trusting him is simply not a possibility. This may have been the point of the terrifying dream - before finding these documents, I had been halfway down the road to believing his story and wanting to help him.

Is there a possibility he could 'gain your trust' and you could extract a confession ?
Isis177Offline
Great Old One
Total posts: 514
PostPosted: 15-02-2014 09:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that would be a good idea. If he did he might think he needs to get rid of you too. After all he's got away with it so far and maybe the dream was a warning to keep you safe.
RosebudsOffline
On the road to nowhere, just south of Sanity.
Total posts: 88
PostPosted: 15-02-2014 21:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bunnymousekitt, if it is the case I am thinking of, a lot of people tried very hard to get to the bottom of what happened - they were blocked at every turn.

I think the Spirit continues after death and maybe justice is different on the other side, perhaps it is enough that the truth is known or acknowledged by someone.

Have these people tried to befriend you?
Fanari_LloydOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 135
PostPosted: 17-02-2014 10:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Talking about it, we decided that no matter what, we are never going to trust this person. No matter what he says or does to gain sympathy or anything else, trusting him is simply not a possibility. This may have been the point of the terrifying dream - before finding these documents, I had been halfway down the road to believing his story and wanting to help him.

All I can say is absolutely. Perhaps the dream is indeed a warning that you have to heed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> It Happened to Me! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: