Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
The pitter patter of tiny feet...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> It Happened to Me!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rosco74Offline
Grey
Total posts: 16
PostPosted: 20-03-2014 15:14    Post subject: The pitter patter of tiny feet... Reply with quote

Two nights ago I was fast asleep and having a rather nice involved dream. All of sudden I was aware of the sound of what sounded like a small child running towards me very quickly and stopping right next to my head. I was bricking it and was just about to man up, roll over and face whatever made the sound when my wife who was asleep right next to me, rubbed her nose with her fingers and made the noise again, yes the same one that nearly caused me to wet the bed.

It took me a while to get back to sleep....
ChrisBoardmanOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 744
PostPosted: 20-03-2014 15:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pulling the bedclothes over your head protects you from burglars and ghosts during the night.
chris138Offline
Cretin
Total posts: 155
PostPosted: 20-03-2014 16:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work in two different parks, a few times (only in one of the parks) I've been walking around and could swear there is a ghost dog running along side me, it just sounds like their little paws clicking on tarmac.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> It Happened to Me! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: