Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
Psychic Messages

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> It Happened to Me!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrookshankOffline
Not Even For Jimmy?
Total posts: 88
PostPosted: 31-03-2014 14:19    Post subject: Psychic Messages Reply with quote

This may be important or it may not be. However I was recently diagnosed with temporal lobe epilepsy which is a condition involving problems like hallucinations both audio, and visual and has been attributed to being the possible cause of such visions experienced by prophets etc, so I am inclined somewhat to blame all my psychic experiences on that as it is of course a scientific explanation for whats happening to me. However I do experience visions and audio hallucinations that coincidentally seem to come true in real life, call it what you like then. A few years ago I accurately predicted the Asian Tsunami of 2004 for one. Just recently I predicted deaths of people I knew accurately and the collapsing of buildings on Park avenue in New York thanks to my condition. Call them coincidences if you like. A couple of nights ago I had another hallucination. A Chinese woman spoke to me telling me two women aboard the missing plane have been raped, they are still alive and they need help and she felt bad telling me all of this because she didn't know if I could hear her...

Then again.. I might just be suffering TLE.. eh? As to where they are.. South Pacific Islands somewhere.
PeteByrdieOffline
Great Old One
Total posts: 348
PostPosted: 31-03-2014 15:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

It must be sobering to be diagnosed with something that brings into doubt some of your past perceptions. I hope you're coping okay with any changes this brings to your life. I've often thought we dismiss too easily supernatural experiences when a disorder is diagnosed. Simply saying, ' This person has temporal lobe epilepsy,' shouldn't automatically prohibit investigation of that person's experiences. We don't understand the nature of such experiences, so can't know what conditions contribute to them. That said, while I hope there are survivors from the air crash, and they will be rescued, I sincerely hope they're not experiencing any abuse.
CrookshankOffline
Not Even For Jimmy?
Total posts: 88
PostPosted: 31-03-2014 15:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I hope that too. The lady speaking to me was vey specific, two women were raped, they are being held in a dark place, there is no way out, she was telling me its the south pacific, so if they are looking in the indian ocean its definitely the wrong place. As to why, the passengers have no idea why but I feel its government covert operations. The conspiracy is part of the distraction as well, of course again I'm just putting my theories forward, and everything.

As for coping ok, I mean, I don't want to be psychic anyway, so its kind of saying well ok its a medical condition its just that the experiences don't stop just cos there's finally a diagnosis. However I do wonder if TLE should be viewed more as the proof of psychic ability rather than the proof of a medical condition such as epilepsy after all it means that my brain waves are different ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> It Happened to Me! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: