Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
Disclosure Project
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Ufology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous
PostPosted: 06-08-2001 05:43    Post subject: Disclosure Project Reply with quote

I went to the Disclosure Project conference in San Diego today 98/5/01). I was wondering how many of you all know much about them?

As for my impression, it seemed to be the same old thing: grass roots movement trying to get the government to release their information on UFOs and the alien technology that could give us free energy and support our "bright new future".

Oh, yeah and they don't want any space weapons or psychotronic mind control devices out there in space.

Nothing of it really bothered me until Dr. Greer asked us for donations and, oh, what the heck! Why don't we all just sign our tax refund checks over to the Disclosure Project so they can keep up the good work! What else would we need it for? Dr. Greer asked. It's only a $300-$600 dollar windfall...what could we possibly need it for? Surprised Gee, I don't know...how about feeding my kids or buying them new shoes for school? Jerk. Mad

And what was it with them and their assertions that aliens are all benevolent "beings of light"? Last time I checked, Angels didn't come running around with anal probes!

Anyway, any other info would be appreciated.
Anonymous
PostPosted: 06-08-2001 16:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that he was talking about the 'Space Brothers'
You know, 1950s contactees ect......
Generally fruitcakes or conartists.
Your man seems to fit into the latte catagory
(I apologise to anyone whom that offends, but they generally were!!)
Anonymous
PostPosted: 06-08-2001 17:30    Post subject: I think this Project is later Reply with quote

Project Disclosure supposedly started in 1993 when Dr. Greer was asked by the CIA to become an advisor. Now, why the CIA would ask a "county doctor from Virginia" as Dr. Greer describes himself to be an advisor is unknown to me.

At the conference, they showed a film (made on a fellow Project Disclosure member's Mac) which, while interesting, didn't tell you anything you didn't already know. And a few of their "witnesses" to government cover ups were a little shaky.

They have a website:
www.projectdisclosure.com or .org...whichever you prefer.

Desertcanary
Anonymous
PostPosted: 14-12-2001 06:29    Post subject: DisclosureProject.org Reply with quote

This is for real! High ranking military told their stories of personal encounters with live and dead aliens, last May, in a Washington DC press conference that was broadcast via the Internet! Check it out..... http://disclosureproject.org you can watch and listen to the whole video.......!
Anonymous
PostPosted: 17-12-2001 22:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not 100% convinced about the testimonials. There is the old problem that if the stories are correct, and the existance of aliens is true and something that our governments are keeping from us, then this information would presumably be kept at a far higher level of classification than has been indicated by a lot of the ex-military folks.

A lot of the other stuff seems to be at the classical UFO sighting level, i.e. respectable members of the community have experiences that are identified by them as UFOlogical in nature. Apart from bringing a lot of these people together, I'm not sure what new stuff he is really bringing to light.

Sorry if I seem negative, and I'm sure that there is some interesting stuff there, but I suspect that the disclosure project is being a little oversold.

Sad
Anonymous
PostPosted: 18-12-2001 05:06    Post subject: That's ok Reply with quote

Eek Eek the aliens will make themselves known to the whole world soon enough. We have to work on our consciousness raising and cleansing so we can 'handle' it. This is not the only dimension in our universe, we have been programmed to only believe that 'this is all there is'. All of our Hearts are opening again, after being shut down, and our DNA is activating, adding the 10 strands that we are without, we started with 12 strands of DNA.
Your beliefs systems are what create and manifest your reality. There are many realities that you can observe. I think, therefore I AM.

Avoiding World War III
"We must transcend all fear, hate and anger..."
Former US Military Remote Viewer Dr David Morehouse cuts to the chase in this riveting interview - taped at NFTS September 15th, 2001.
"We are in control of our destiny, individually and collectively..."

http://www.newsforthesoul.com/morehouse
That should tweak some belief systems......C'ya.....Smile
NilesCalderOffline
Reptilian Overlord
Total posts: 1833
PostPosted: 18-12-2001 22:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Muldy, do you actually think about what you're saying, or is it an improvisational game of Mad Libs that you play in your head?" (Agent Kruller, Sluggy Freelance )

...To put it another way: do you actually have personal experiences to back up your beliefs or are you taking this on faith Westy? I actually find it very hard to believe that we're being visited by aliens in nuts and bolts flying saucers, the distances involved between any interstella civilisations are (forgive the pun) astronomical. Of course 'Brane Theory shortens this by allowing passage through the sixth, seventh and macrodimensions, but is yet to be conclusivley proved.

I'd like to hear your theory and experiences if you please Westy.

Niles "Friend" Calder
Anonymous
PostPosted: 18-12-2001 23:06    Post subject: Upgrade Reply with quote

Hi Niles, I 'feel' I know you. Could you read or lightly scan this: http://fredvanormer.com/jonathan.html Jonathan Livingston Seagull, while I determine what DNA upgrade you could use, and to give you an ample response to this old hat alien thing? Thanx.....brb Smile
NilesCalderOffline
Reptilian Overlord
Total posts: 1833
PostPosted: 18-12-2001 23:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

My DNA was auto-upgraded by the Te.... I get fresh enhancements every major paradigm shift. I'm cool
Anonymous
PostPosted: 09-04-2002 09:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the negativity about the disclosure project?
This is someone who is actually taking these things seriously, and is trying to educate people. IMHO, i think he is doing a great job, he is not making mad or stupid claims these are all respectable people from within military. As the name suggests its a disclosure project, slow release of information. I think it perpares people or actually makes them think about it for a while, which is no bad thing. Then hopfully hard evidence will surface eventually!
Any other views on the disclosure project?
Surely it can be only good!!

Cheers
Chopstix:D
Anonymous
PostPosted: 16-04-2002 15:53    Post subject: Jimmy Carter and his UFO promise Reply with quote

Does anybody remember Jimmy Carter's promise to tell the world about the gov't UFO coverup? He never did it. I guess he was co-opted into the conspiracy.

Read this book about it... http://www.invispress.com/UFO/
Mighty_EmperorOffline
Divine Wind
Total posts: 19440
PostPosted: 07-12-2005 16:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone pointed me to this:

www.disclosureproject.org/cosmicdeception.htm

Its a few years old now and you'd iamgine that if anything was going to happen we might have seen it by now Wink

It also sounds suspiciously like Watchmen Shocked
Human_84Offline
We wont hurt you human.
Total posts: 1244
PostPosted: 07-12-2005 17:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mighty_Emperor wrote:

What does that mean?
Heckler20Offline
The Sockpuppet of
Total posts: 4002
PostPosted: 07-12-2005 17:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Human_84 wrote:
Mighty_Emperor wrote:

What does that mean?

Watchmen the Alan Moore graphic novel.
zardozzzOffline
Ace of Wands
Total posts: 196
PostPosted: 20-12-2005 21:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, for anyone who bothers to look into this it is quite impressive. At least the dvd is, in fact it was one of the most impressive ufo type DVD i have ever seen and it didnt once show a single ufo or blurred alien picture. They had many many ex government scientists and high ranking miliraty oficials etc, and many more who were also taped but unable to fit on the dvd i belive there is a special 4 hour edition of the dvd, but even that didnt have all the hundreds of people who took time to speak out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortean Times Message Board Forum Index -> Ufology All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: